Wednesday, March 20, 2019

I Don't Say Nice Things About Them Often

We had tickets to an Aggie baseball game on Saturday.

Now I normally don't enjoy Aggie things, but I must say, Aggie baseball games are a blast.

JR gave up his ticket (more on that tomorrow), Kyle isn't a fan of sitting through team sport games, so Jason and I took Reed and Pierce up to College Station for the afternoon.


Pierce and Reed have both been to plenty of profession baseball games and both of them said, "this is the most fun baseball game I've ever been to."



The Aggie fans are absolutely ridiculous in the best way possible. 
 They heckle the umpires and the other team's coaches and players.  They blow bubbles and have funny chants.  It was really funny. 
Now had they been playing UT I wouldn't have enjoyed their antics, but since they weren't, it was great.

No comments: