Monday, September 30, 2019

Another 80th

After celebrating my dad's 80th in March, we had another one to celebrate in September as Gary turned 80.  We had the party Saturday night and lots of fun was had by all.



I picked up the cake and I was so nervous I was going to mess it up before I got it there I actually seat- belted it to the car! 


But it arrived safe and sound. 


I did balloons for centerpieces and I absolutely loved the way they turned out! 


Once the evening started we didn't take any pictures (of course) but we did get these with the family. Minus JR who had already left, and Kyle and Reed who were running around downstairs with their friends. 


Jason and I dropped by Gary's house for the after party, and finally had a chance to get a picture.  And sit down! 

No comments: