Friday, April 3, 2020

A Yogi I'm Not

Name a fitness craze and I've done it.  Not surprisingly, I'd rather do workouts that involve some kind of jumping around.  I absolutely despise pilates, but coming in a close second on the bottom of my list in yoga.

I've tried it a few times, and I can never turn my brain off.  All I can think of is all the million other things I could be doing beside standing there in Warrior 2.  

But since there is nothing (not one thing) to do, I decided I'd do a zoom yoga class with Kyle. Yoga is great for Kyle's diving, and it was something we could do together.


I was actually enjoying this yoga class more than any I've ever taken.  I was thinking about how I could actually do the poses, and that I was doing pretty good.  And then I looked over at Kyle. 


 Note to self:  Don't ever think you're "looking pretty good" when doing yoga next to a diver. 

No comments: