Saturday, April 18, 2020

Homeschooling Week 3 and 4 and Forever

I was so excited to watch our governor's press conference yesterday, as I was sure he was going to open Texas.

Not only did he not open anything, but he cancelled school for the rest of the year.  I was furious, disappointed and so sad.

So here's what the kids look like homeschooling this week, which I guess we will now be doing forever since we have apparently been put under house arrest for the rest of our lives. 


 This must have been a zoom call with a class for JR since it's day time...and he's wearing a shirt.

I had to make toilet paper roll puppets this week.


  Kyle needed one for theater class and Reed needed one for art class.  You can tell that my feelings about homeschooling and house arrest are directly proportional to the quality of my puppets.


No comments: