Thursday, April 2, 2020

Exciting Stuff 2

I'm getting complaints that I haven't been blogging enough.  Obviously there's nothing to blog about, but since there is literally nothing going on in the entire world I'll share our "exciting stuff" just so it'll give you something to read for a few minutes. 

So who knows the difference between an opossum and a possum?  (I'm gonna guess my dad.)  Well, for the rest of us, A possum is native to Australia and an opossum is native to the Americas.  

So yes, We technically had an "opossum" in our yard the other night, but I'm from Texas so I'm going to refer to it as a possum, since that's what we call them. 


Chloe went crazy barking at it so we had to go outside and get her to bring her in. 

I'm always scared possums are going to go flying off the fence and land on my face and start attacking me.  
To which Jason replies, "It's a possum, it's going to play possum." 

Whatever. I still think it looks like a giant flying attack rat. 

No comments: