Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Birth Day

 As soon as the wedding was over we officially started celebrating JR's 18th birthday. 

We decided that Tao was the perfect restaurant to celebrate his big day.  He celebrated his first birthday in China, so it only made sense to take him to one of the best Chinese food restaurants in the country for his 18th! 

The Ingersoll Men


I like to call this picture "2 people who both think they're 25".


The parents of an actual adult


And, of course, Kyle had to sneak in


This is my 3rd time to eat at Tao and I'm always blown away by the décor.




We let the waitress pick out our menu and it was unbelievable.  The sushi literally melted in my mouth.  We all agreed it was one of the best meals we've ever eaten!  Kyle and Reed are now big fans of Peking duck, but I'm going to have to go with the lobster noodles being my favorite of the night. 


It was a super fun and special night celebrating our very own self proclaimed golden child!

No comments: