Thursday, June 17, 2021

Teeth Day

 JR had his wisdom teeth removed this week.


I won't post the picture of what he looked like when they rolled him out in the wheel chair because he'll never live it down.  And I don't have any funny videos of him saying crazy things, because he was literally passed out.

As JR puts it, "they put a tourniquet on my arm and came at me with a needle like I was Nikki Sixx, then the next thing I knew I woke up in your bed."  (At 2:15, he'd gone under at 8:30)


Nurse Chloe did an amazing job with the patient.


Others were not as good

As you can imagine the drama has been high.  
There's been pain, ice packs, hot packs, childproof medicine bottles that couldn't get opened fast enough....and of course, the complaining about what he can't eat. 

 I mean, I just can't imagine why I would suggest it isn't the best idea to eat a Sweet and Spicy Bacon burger from Whataburger, and maybe a regular hamburger would be a better idea 1 day after surgery

No comments: