Monday, June 7, 2021

Wedding Day

 Jason and I had big plans to celebrate our 20th anniversary in June on a cruise with the family.  But thanks to one of the best shows on TV, 90 Day Fiancé, we were inspired with a new plan. 

 As we watched one of our favorite 90 Day couples get married by Elvis in Vegas, Jason said we should do the same and renew our vows.  

Of course I thought it was the greatest idea ever, and since I wanted our kids to be there...and JR was turning 18 over Memorial Day weekend...our vow renewal plan was complete.  

We took lots of pictures before we went to the chapel.





The boys looked so grown up and handsome. 

And then we headed over to the Little Vegas Chapel. 



We got to pick 3 songs that our Elvis sang. We picked Viva Las Vegas, Suspicious Minds, and You Were Always on my Mind. 

I can't post the family photo with Elvis because that's going to be our Christmas card (obviously!)


Kyle walked me down the aisle. Reed was supposed to be the best man and JR the man of honor, but they wouldn't let them stand up there because of stupid Covid. 



We wrote our own vows and mine were silly and funny (we were having an Elvis wedding!) Jason's were the nicest, sweetest vows ever.  I started crying immediately, but did my best not to cry my fake eyelashes off! 



We started dancing and singing along when Elvis sang his last song. 


And then we were married (again)! 



We had the absolute best time and it was a perfect way to celebrate 20 years! 



No comments: