Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Alerting the Neighborhood

I'm guessing Kyle and Reed's teachers must build up being the star student like it's the end-all-be-all of preschool.
 
 
Finally, after a few weeks of waiting, it was Kyle's turn to be the most honorable star student.
 
 
We filled out his star student paper yesterday (most of his answers were the same as Reed's) and I really thought that the excitement had passed.
 
 
Until at 7:01 this morning when I was awoken to the trampling of feet and the squealing "I'm the star student! I'm the star student!"
 
 
I'd like to compare it to Paul Revere's ride, I'm certain it was on the same decibel level, I'm just not sure the importance of the message can compete.
 
 
As the Star Student was leaving today he told me to take his picture with his star student backpack.
I'm not sure why he looks so subdued, he was screaming "star student!" in place of "cheese."
I must have caught him in an awkward syllable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's a STAR student for sure!!!!MR