Thursday, February 14, 2013

Crafting Some Love

It's the moment you've been waiting for, the Valentine big reveal.

 
JR's actually turned out really cute. I had the fortune cookies and good luck coins left over from Bunco, so when I found the little saying online I was so excited to have all the supplies sitting in my house!
 
JR said the kids loved them.



I could hardly contain my excitement when Kyle and Reed informed me that the girls needed Hello Kitty valentines and the boys needed Cars. 
You mean, I get to buy girl stuff? Done!


But I couldn't just stop at the Hello Kitty cards for the girls. I saw the chocolate roses and had to have them. 
They only have 5 girls in their class, and, truth be told, I was kinda visualizing Kyle having a mini The Bachelor rose ceremony. 
 
"Sophie, will you accept this rose?" 
"Yes, Kyle! Absolutely."
 
 
 
Reed gave out bags of candy with his Hello Kitty cards, which also included a heart candy ring (more Bunco leftovers).

The preschool guys also got bags of candy (but without the heart ring).
 
 
 
And if you're in need of some ideas for next year:
One of the preschool moms tied balloons to the bags of candy.  Huge hit, but no picture.
 
 
I thought this one was cute if you're one of those non-candy people.



And some serious work went into this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!!That's some serious valentine competition. MR