Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Science Fair

I've been holding on to JR's science fair project since he was in the 5th grade.
He turned it in in both the 4th and 5th grade, and I've always known that Kyle would turn it in when he had to do one.

Unfortunately for me, they wouldn't accept JR's science fair project because it wasn't "scientific" enough (even though he turned it in to the exact same school 3 years ago).


Science Fair is optional for extra credit, so Kyle was perfectly fine not turning a project in.


Reed was dead-set on turning in a project, so I told him he was going to have to hook up with somebody because I didn't have it in me to do one.

Luckily for Reed, Sean's brother's old science fair project was approved.

They actually re-did the experiment (mentos in soda bottles).








And Wendy did an amazing job on their board!


I did absolutely nothing for this project so I told her I owe her a girls night out, and I"ll have to do their science fair project next year. 

No comments: