Monday, December 23, 2019

All the Christmas Parties

Jason and I were able to make it to all the Christmas parties we were invited to.
Each one was so much fun.

Our first party was JR's homecoming date's mom's company party.  She invited a bunch of the theater families so we were super excited to get an invite.  The DJ was a blast, and I even won the "highest heels" contest.  (Obvi.  Who could ever beat me?)

The drama mamas(plus Gina). 


Our next party was in Midland. Jason had to be in Midland for a meeting, so I flew up so I could see Cassidy and we could go to their Christmas party.  It was a build and paint a Christmas sign party. 

 Cassidy is a master at working the photo filters

We flew home just in time to go to one of Jason's vendor's parties.  We forgot to take a picture, so this is us standing in our kitchen after we got home.

And finally we Jason's office Christmas party.  I took a picture in the car on the way there so we wouldn't forget a again.

No comments: