Saturday, December 7, 2019

All the Wins

Never to be outdone, we walked off our cruise ship with what felt like all the wins.

Reed came home with a complete set of medals.


He took 3rd place in a field of at least 25 competitors (including adults) in what I call "cornhole with beanbags".


Then he and Jason took 2nd place in family mini golf (which, according to them, included a field of a "bunch of cheaterpants" ).

Reed then hooked up with the semi-professional bowler in the family to win 1st place in family "cornhole".  With Granny making the winning shot.

Life Lesson: take a bowler with you to a cornhole tournament. 

I was able to win the family a set of Royal Carribean pens when I carried our entire team in Muppet Trivia.  

My team of Maw-Maw, Kyle, and Reed only knew Miss Piggy and Kermit, while I was able to smoke the competition with 15/20 Muppets.  Our closest competitors could only name 12.


Animal on the screen behind Kyle.
Easy question for me, but my sad sack team had no idea who he was. 

We also had our 3rd annual Ingersoll shuffleboard competition.
As you no doubt remember, Team Jason and Little Jason were undefeated.

But look who took home the championship this year!


And in the greatest win of all time...

Granny Sherry won bingo and brought home the real cash! 
(And Reed won a $1 in a scratch off.) 

No comments: