Monday, December 9, 2019

Back in It

Well, we are all out of vacation mode and back in the swing of things.

We had 2 choir concerts to attend, but luckily Reed and JR's were combined, so...two birds.

Kyle's concert was Thursday night and Jason and I had a Christmas party to attend that night.  So I was definitely way overdressed for a middle school choir concert.


There's Kyle on the front row wearing a Christmas light necklace (that I have no idea where he got).

Then Reed and JR's concert was Friday night.

Here's Reed on the front row and definitely the cutest one. 

And JR with his big smile.

As soon as it was over JR took off running to go change clothes, so JR's sweet friend, Saya, had to settle for taking a picture with Reed.

And we ran in to Allison

JR and his friends 

Then JR had a student directed 10 minute play that he was in on Saturday for his theatre final that I didn't even know about.  But one of the moms (that did know about it) sent me this picture, so at least I got that.

I know he played "a nerd", and I know his friend in the jeans was the director, but since I don't even know what play they did, I have no idea what anybody else's costume is. 

(And yes, he really is that skinny.)

No comments: