Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Kenny!

 Kenny Chesney came to the rodeo this year and I was so upset about missing him.  I would normally never miss Kenny at the rodeo, but he was right in the middle of spring break. 

 Fast forward to Monday of last week when he announced that he was adding a Friday show in Orange Beach (he already had a Saturday show scheduled) and guess who was showing up in Orange Beach on Friday...Me! 

Now you know I prefer a suite situation for a concert, but since it was his birthday, I let JR talk me in to general admission in the pit.



I'm still not sure we were in the right section because everyone around us was wearing VIP armbands and passes, and we were this close to Kenny!


Kenny puts on a fantastic show and JR and I had a great time singing along with every single song! 

No comments: