Thursday, May 11, 2023

MIA

 I know I've been MIA since we got back from the derby.  I've actually been sick.  After coughing every breath and feeling horrible I finally went to the doctor.  I can't even remember the last time I went to the doctor because I was sick, I guess when I was a kid. 

I tested negative for all the things, and the doctor said it was drainage.  I'm on 4 different prescriptions, and this is the first day I'm feeling like I'm starting to feel better.

I guess I'll start at the end of the trip since I'm sure this didn't help my cough.

Derby tip: Don't leave on Sunday.

This was what greeted us when we arrived at the airport:

This was the baggage check line.


And this was my view in the security line. 

Then once we were through security there was nowhere to sit at the gates.  And I don't mean there just weren't chairs to sit in, there was no room to sit on the floor either.

And then our flight was delayed 3 hours.  So yeah, fun all around.

But we did make it home Sunday night around 10.

No comments: