Monday, April 22, 2013

Look at Me...Being All Jason-like

On Friday, Kyle had the awesome idea to shove the itouch in between the piano keys.
(The perfect hiding place to keep his brothers from using it.)
 
Now, I know you're thinking...What?
Yeah, I thought the same thing.  Here's a picture.

So that teeny-tiny space between the black keys and the silver bar...that's where the itouch went.
Fingers don't fit, pencils don't fit, a knife doesn't fit.
You know what does fit? An itouch.
 
I kinda panicked for a moment thinking it really might be gone for good, but then I went behind the paino and noticed the screws.
 
So I unscrewed the top. 
(I know...so engineer minded of me!)
 
Here's what I found.

There's the itouch. See it?
 
Here it is close up.

That's how far he had shoved it back there.
 
Kyle's grounded from the itouch for a month...not that he has any idea how long that is.
But I guess we're even since I have no idea what would possess him to think of hiding it in a piano!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That really made me laugh. When we play 'hide and seek' those two can really find some tiny places in which to squeeze themselves. MR