Monday, April 15, 2013

Giant on the Field

I don't like to loose.
JR and Reed are exactly like me.
 
No matter how small or insignificant the game/contest/competition we want to win.
 
Kyle and Jason could care less.
 
That being said, I'm not sure Kyle and Reed have really ever lost a soccer game...until Saturday.
 
And when I say lost, I mean, they got killed.
 
Their team only scored 1 goal the entire game. (But Reed scored it!)
Kyle was throwing his whole body into the other team's net trying to block shots.
 
I don't like it when they loose.
But it's hard not to loose when you're competing against a "5 year old" that, as Jason described, is "as big as me".
 
Reed has always been able to outrun anybody they put him up against.
But, it's hard to outrun someone who only has to take 5 steps and they've made it across the field.
 
 
I was so enthralled in the game I didn't take any pictures, but I did somehow take this quick video.
The kid who's as big as me is in the video.

 
Soooo, it's only a 13 second video.
Kyle kicks off (Reed isn't paying attention and just stands there). 
The giant takes the ball from Kyle, and then Reed runs up. 
You'll clearly see Reed only comes up to his shoulders.


No comments: