Wednesday, April 24, 2013

There's About a 30% Chance of a Follow Up to This

So one of the PreK moms is super in to gardening.
I'm totally cool with that (it actually reminds me of my daddy) and think it would be really neat to do.
In theory.
 
 
The problem is that I'm totally scared and just assume I'll kill everything.
 
 
She told us she has 700 tomato plants (that's right, 700!) and that we basically had to take some and try.
 
 
So here's what she gave me.  She told me they're dwarfs. 
(Not that I know what I'm supposed to do with that information, except tell you.)



She also gave me a full page of typed instructions.
Wow. Things just got serious.
 
 
Of course if you never hear another word about these tomato plants, just know I wasn't cut out for "living off the land" and they're...well, dead.

No comments: