Saturday, November 16, 2013

3 Down

I have 30 minutes before we leave for the next show.
 
 
3 shows down, 2 to go.
 
 
His fourth grade class came to see him Friday morning for a field trip, and he did great.
He had a performance last night, and one this afternoon.
 
 
I'm his harshest critic, so of course I have "notes" to give him after ever performance, but his voice is holding out and so far so good.
 
And he's already had quite the fan club come through.
Besides all his grandparents, he's had:
 
 
Joann and Terri (Granny Sherry's sister-in-law and niece from Minnesota)
 
 
The secretary from where he takes piano and voice


His cub scout pack (I couldn't get the full group, so this is one of his friends that's in his class at school too.)


And The Stenger clan
 
(At the end of the show, Charlie comes out dressed as Willy Wonka, so that's why his costume isn't exactly "Charlie Bucket".)


The outpouring of support has been incredible, and I am so appreciative!

No comments: