Thursday, November 7, 2013

That's the Way it is

Christmas is officially done!
 
I didn't put up as much as I usually do (JR's play that's in a week and a day...not that I'm counting) has me a little preoccupied.
 
 
And I totally let Kyle and Reed decorate the entire "family tree". 
 
JR didn't swoop in and fix it (he's too busy), and either did I.

 
The tree was decorated by 5 year olds, and it's staying that way.
 
 
Here's some pictures for my mom of the year entry form. 
Yep, I let them stand on ladders ...they didn't fall, so it turned out fine.


 
 
I also found the kids' Nativity scenes like this.



 I did actually move these to another location, so Kyle could sleep and all.
 
 
And I did feel a little sorry for the angel...it's kinda hard to bring Good News in that position.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need those adorable little helpers. Not finished yet, but hope to be finished by this weekend. MR

RETA said...

Everything looks so BEAUTIFUL!!!!