Sunday, February 15, 2015

If You're a Boy It Was All Kinds of Fun

As you can see by their faces, these two enjoyed their Valentines parties very much.

 
And don't cry for JR Argentina. 
Just because I'm not allowed near him at school to take pictures, doesn't mean he didn't have fun. 
The snowcone truck came to school for the 5th graders, so yeah, he was doing just fine.
 
 
 Then they all had Valentine's Day breakfast with Grandpa Gary and Granny Buffie and dinner with Granny Sherry. In between their celebratory breakfast and dinner I took them to the Sponge Bob movie.
 
I think they liked that too.
(No, Reed hasn't lost all his top teeth.)
 
Jason also had a very nice Valentine's Day.
He's on a "boy's trip" and they went skiing, had a massage, and a fancy dinner.
 
Did I already point out my day was spent with Sponge Bob?  Oh yes, I think I did.

No comments: