Friday, January 25, 2019

Jason Should be Here

Kyle and I are at A&M for a diving meet.


Sending me to A&M is like sending Jason to UT.  I have no idea where anything is and I keep calling Jason and saying "I'm standing in front of (insert building) how do I get to (insert place)."


Kyle is super unimpressed with all the cadets.  I actually had no idea that the corps kids wore their uniforms to class.  Kyle told me that A&M looks "unfun".  I tried to tell him that his daddy had a lot of fun here.  Even I admit it's not really fair, the only other college tour I've taken him on is UT...where I showed him all the sorority and fraternity houses, and all he's seen here is a bunch of kids in military uniforms! 


If Kyle isn't impressed with A&M, he is impressed with our hotel.  
We have been enjoying it quite a bit. (We're at The George.)


We did send this to Jason who informed us that, yes, he spent a lot of hours here.


I landmark everything in relation to Kyle field since it's the easiest thing to find.



We found this sign for Reed. 



All checked in and ready to dive.



No comments: