Friday, May 3, 2019

Hello Tennis

Last night was our last baseball game of the season as they lost in their first round of playoffs, 3-4

I thought we were going to win there for a second, but it just wasn't in the cards.  I told Reed he couldn't have done anymore.  He had a double play, was the closing pitcher, and scored one of those 3 runs.  

JR was at dress rehearsal last night, so I was the announcer.  I might have gotten overly excited in the press box and attacked the dad doing the scoreboard a few times.  Thank goodness he's our neighbor or I might have had a #metoo case against me.  

 I took this picture before we left for the game, and it's the only one I got last night.

Reed had a great season, and we were really proud of how he played. 
It was fun being his mama in the stands. 


And since baseball is over, now he goes back to tennis. 

No comments: