Thursday, May 9, 2019

The Yearbook

When I was in school getting the yearbook was just about the most exciting thing ever.  I don't think it's that big of a deal now that the internet exists, but I still get excited when the kids bring theirs home.

Kyle and Reed are all over their 5th grade yearbook. It's hard to turn the page and not see them.  But I just have to hit the highlights.

Look how cute their 5th grade picture is.  Reed is easy to find since he made himself front and center, but I circled Kyle in his red shirt.


And look how good I did on their 5th grade graduation shout out.

I never saw Kyle or Reed's class picture, and I laughed when I saw that Kyle was wearing a Hawaiian shirt in his.


But I laughed even more when I saw what they did in Reed's class.  His teacher was absent so another teacher held up a big head of her!  

No comments: