Sunday, August 25, 2019

JR- Back to School

I might be having a hard time getting back in the swing of things, but JR has hit the ground running.

When I start to think that maybe JR has too much on his plate, I always remind myself of one of Ivana Trump's best parenting tips- "keep your kids busy, busy, busy, that they have no time to get into trouble." 

In just the first week of school JR has already auditioned for the fall school musical, cast as the lead, and started rehearsals.  



We had the theater back to school swim party at our house a few days before school started and they are just the sweetest group of kids.  I'm so happy they are who he's spending so much time with these days! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Acts 16:31, 1 Corinthians 15:1-8, 1 Peter 1:17-21, Revelation 22:18-19