Thursday, October 24, 2019

Big Game/Bigger Loss

Jason and I went to the World Series last night.


I saw Altuve


And Kate Upton's husband.

I smiled and danced around and tried my hardest to get on TV (obviously).
But I didn't. 


It was a terrible game, and we left in the 7th inning when things really started to get bad.  I was using my stolen JR catch phrase quite a bit..."They aren't even trying to win!"  I also may have said "I've seen Reed's (little league) team play better" multiple times. 

But, terrible playing and game aside, here are 3 World Series take aways:

1. Honestly, it just kinda felt like going to a baseball game except there's waaaayyy more people (and they're all wearing $500 worth of Astros merch. Every woman is decked out in the Kate Upton rainbow sweater).

 2. Everything is waaayyy more expensive.  A can of beer is $15.75.  And a t-shirt is $50. 


3. I don't understand the people who pay for "standing room only" tickets.  How do they see anything?


But it was fun. I'm glad I went, and I'm glad I got to experience it. 

No comments: