Thursday, July 1, 2021

Send Me Your Fish Recipes

So while Jason and I were celebrating our anniversary the kids were on a fishing vacation with Grandpa Gary and Granny Buffie.

I kept telling people they were "going to Michigan to go fishing", but I didn't even have them in the right state.  They were in Ohio fishing on Lake Erie for walleye.

Lots of early mornings


and this video Kyle sent saying "I bet mom is glad she's not on this boat"



was definitely enough to know that this would not be the vacation for me! 


Kyle and Reed couldn't have been happier.





Grandpa claims he's not a fisherman, but I saw him with a big fish too.



JR came back and said, "I think I'm just going to vacation with mom at the spa from now on", but wouldn't you know it, he caught the biggest walleye of the whole trip.  

 28 inches and 7 pounds. 

I now have a freezer filled with about 100 pounds of fish that I have no idea how to cook. 

No comments: