Sunday, December 24, 2023

Advent Calendar Drama (Again)

 So you'll remember last year when I posted about how I had to label everybody's advent calendar to keep them from fighting over them.  Well, I labeled them all again this year, and I thought everything was going fine until Jason started complaining about JR's advent calendar.  

Apparently Jason is super upset that JR has already eaten all his candy.  I told Jason that JR was allowed to "play advent calendar however he wanted" and not to worry about it.

But Jason is worried about it. 

So much so that Jason brought it up to me again, and thinks I shouldn't buy JR an advent calendar next year if he "isn't going to do it right."

I. Can't. With. These. People. 

And here's a picture of JR with his finished advent calendar, which if Jason gets his way, will be his last... ever. 


No comments: