Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Play it Again

We're back in the full swing of things around here, which means everybody is busy with their activities.
JR's got a really full plate these days, which included auditioning for the play Robin Hood on Monday.

 
After reading the script, JR and I both thought The Sheriff of Nottingham was the best part, and that he could do a really good job with it.
 
He put The Sheriff as his first choice on his audition application, and in the back of my mind I was thinking, "He's got this, everybody will want to be Robbin Hood."
 
Unfortunately, I was wrong.
 
JR said all the boys (and a bunch of girls) wanted to be The Sheriff.
(And the rest of the girls wanted to be Robin Hood, not Maid Marion!)

 
JR thought he did well at his audition, but I was all nerves when I got the email of the cast list.
 
Sheriff of Nottingham: JR
 

 
He wanted to celebrate with dinner at Red Robbin
(Not sure if he was going for a "Robbin" theme or not.)
And really, what says 'congratulations' better than a giant stack of onion rings?

No comments: