Monday, September 17, 2012

Tour Bus

I'll tell you what, living in a swing state is serious business.
I get a phone call every day (every. single. day.) asking me how old I am, if I'm male or female, how likely I am to vote, and who I will vote for. 
 
Did I mention I get called every day?
 
 
 
I found out on Saturday that the Governor Romney bus was coming here to Broomfield on Sunday afternoon. 
There were rumors that he might be on it, but sadly there was a plane crash in Pueblo, (where he had a scheduled appearance) so Governor Romney's plane wasn't allowed to land.
 
 
 
JR overheard me telling Jason I was going to see the "Mitt Bus" and asked if he could come along.



Everyone was super excited when the bus pulled up!


One of Governor Romney's campaign managers spoke to us, and we also had a meet 'n greet with the Republican candidate running for the Colorado House of Representatives.
 
 
We all got to tour the bus, and as we were getting on JR turned to me and said,  "This is a once in a lifetime opportunity isn't it, Mom."
 
 
JR sitting at the conference table.


And hanging out in one of the fancy captain's chairs.


That's a pictures of Governor Romney with President George H. Bush. 
Wish I had a picture with President Bush next to my microwave!


JR and I enjoyed the evening, and they told us to keep our eyes out for Mitt and/or Paul Ryan (being a big hunter, he's, of course, a favorite around the Ingy house) in the next week or so!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I were on that bus w/ y'all. Know you had fun. MR