Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Jack and JR

If you don't live in a swing state, today might feel like a mostly normal day.
I'm just glad that tomorrow my phone will stop ringing, my mail will get lighter, and the tv and radio ads every. other. second. will finally stop.
 
 
Thankfully, Cassidy,  (Don't you miss all my Cassidy stories?) sent me a text today that made me giggle.
 
 
It said: "Have you seen the previews for Rise of the Guardians?
Jack Frost is soooo JR.
It looks just like him, of course with Jason's hair"
 
 
I hadn't seen the previews (since I made Granny Sherry take the herd to see Wreck It Ralph the other day) so I was in for a surprise when I googled Rise of the Guardians.
 
 
Jack Frost does look like cartoon JR with Jason's hair (his hair color, of course)!

1 comment:

GS said...

Ah yeah, that would be-could be JR!!