Friday, February 28, 2014

Fashion Fabulous Friday

 
It's "Go Texan Day!" here in Houston which is the kick off to the rodeo. 
Today, everyone in the city wears their best cowboy duds to work or school.
 
Even the kids' school let them forgo their usual uniforms for western wear.
 
 
Now, as you can see, they are totally decked out.
But, Reed as picked up on one of Jason's awesome personality traits where he "double checks just to make sure" (which usually turns into quadruple checking on both their parts).
 
So when I told the boys they looked like cute cowboys this morning, Reed said, "But how do you KNOW this is what we're supposed to wear? Are you SURE this is right?"
 
Me: Yes, Reed, you're dressed perfectly.
 
Reed: But how do you know?
 
Me: Except for the 5 years we were in Colorado and the 3 years I was in China, I've lived here my whole life. I think I know what you're supposed to wear for Go Texan Day.
 
Reed: 5 years plus 3 years! That's 8 years! What if they've changed it in 8 years???!!!
 
*Sigh*
 
Surprise, surprise. They haven't changed it.
 

No comments: