Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Deep in the Heart of Texas

Today was Kyle and Reed's Texas program at school.
All the kids wore Texas T-shirts that they helped make.
 
 
 When I saw the kid standing next to Reed I was worried that costumes were optional and I had been out-costumed, but he was only wearing it to be "our neighbor to the south" (Mexico), and took it off as soon as he said his line. (Which he said in Spanish and that was cute.)


Every kid had a line in the program. Here's Reed (He's the "T" in Houston.)

Here's Kyle. (He says his line and then for some reason "She'll be Coming 'Round the Mountain is right after that and it's upside down, so just ignore that.)
 
They also got to be the "A" and the "S" in Texas
 

And I picked one more to show you. Here's "Deep in the Heart of Texas".

1 comment:

GS said...

Well if that isn't the two cutest Texas Cowboys I ever saw!