Monday, February 10, 2014

Such Drama!

The other day JR asked me if I'd take him to New York to see some Broadway shows.
I can't exactly fit a trip to New York in right this second, so this weekend we went to two of the local high schools' productions.
 
Friday night JR and I went to see West Side Story at Stratford High School.
I've always heard great things about their drama program, but man!
At one point I looked at JR and said, "We've got to get you in some dance classes!" 
 
Being the crazy stage mom I am, I kept looking for the non-dancers they would have shoved in the back row. 
Nope, none to be found. These boys were good.

 
Then on Saturday I took all the boys to Memorial High School to see Shrek the Musical.
 
The costumes and scenery were great, and the boys really liked it.
Memorial also has some really talented kids, but thankfully, I didn't feel like I had to rush out and put JR in dance lessons.
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like they were having a great time. MR