Sunday, March 18, 2018

5 Different Hats

Today is the last day of the Houston Rodeo and since we aren't there, I guess we can say rodeo season is over.

Jason and I made it out to 5 rodeos this year, and we had lots of fun.

We went to opening night and saw Garth Brooks with the rest of the city of Houston. 


It only took us an hour to get out of the parking lot and get home...which, from what I heard, was super fast! 


Then we saw Blake Shelton

About 2 songs in I texted one of my friends and said, "He seems bored and like he'd rather be anywhere else in the world. I think he's drunk."  About that time he announced that he had the flu.  


We saw Cody Johnson who's from Sebastopol, TX which is right down the road from my parents.


And we saw Luke Bryan.  Who is so cheesy, but puts on such a good show I can't help but love it!


And we ended the other night when JR had the best seats in the house for Zac Brown band.


I got to wear all the cowboy hats I wanted except one!  There's always next year...

No comments: