Saturday, March 10, 2018

Another Fur Baby

Kyle's class has a classroom guinea pig named S'mores.
The kids can sign up to take her home for the weekend.


I won the awesome mom of the year award by signing up to keep her for all of spring break.
(In reality, I think we're the only family in the class not on a vacation, but whatever.)


I didn't think Chloe would mind since she doesn't even notice the hamsters, but I was wrong.


She is not pleased with the guinea pig situation.

Since these photos were taken S'mores has been relocated to the dinning room table, and all of the dinning room chairs have been moved out of  Chloe jumping reach for her protection.




I figured out S'mores really likes apples, so I've made sure to always have her favorite treats handy.

Fingers crossed we can keep her alive and well this week! 

No comments: