Sunday, March 25, 2018

He'll Probably Fire Me Before the Season is Over

My cousin, Joy, was in town with her family to throw a baby shower for her niece this weekend.



I got to see a whole crew of  "San Augustine" relatives when we had dinner with them Friday night.

It's always so fun to get to see them all!



I wasn't able to make it to the shower because JR was commenting Reed's baseball game and I have to run the scoreboard. 


Just look how mad he is at me that I'm not taking my job seriously enough.
(He's not playing on his phone, he's playing music over the sound system...which means we were between innings, but he's still mad I wasn't fully focused on what was going on. )



JR also had to umpire Saturday afternoon.  He got a job as an umpire in the baseball league Kyle and Reed used to play in and he makes $15 a game.  He's already umpired about 5 games.  He takes umpiring very seriously and does a really good job. 


JR looks so old compared to the PreK and Kinders that are playing! 

No comments: