Tuesday, March 13, 2018

A Wave, A Flash, and a Good Concert

When the rodeo schedule came out JR started begging for Zac Brown Band tickets.
 Jason definitely came through in a big way.  I wish we could have taken the seats from JR and sat in them ourselves!

They were in the "chute seats" and were so close to the bull riders they were taking to them while they were getting ready to ride.

"They" is JR and his friend, Steven (from our Durango days), who's been with us since Sunday celebrating spring break.


This was the only picture I got of them (in the parking lot with the Texans practice bubble behind them) before we turned them loose at the rodeo.

Jason and I knew about where they were sitting, but we were both busy talking to people, and never actually went to look to see if  we could see them sitting in their seats.  
I did know they were there since my friend, Cassie, texted me that she saw JR down in front of her. 


I knew JR's seats let you go down on the floor of the rodeo during the concert, but I wasn't sure where they would end up, or even what side they were on.  I just knew their seats were better than mine!

My view...not from the floor.


I should have known those 2 would end up front row.  And it was easy for me to spot JR during Chicken Fried...I'd know that clap anywhere!

(I put JR's name right above him.)

They both reported that everything was "amazing".  Zac Brown pointed at JR when JR was waving to him, and a girl in the front row flashed Zac Brown...I'm sure that was the high point in making it "amazing."


JR also reported that the lady next to him asked him "How do you know the words to this song?" when they played Van Halen's Panama.  JR said, "My mom makes me listen to it on the radio."
  Such good parenting on my part! 

No comments: