Friday, March 2, 2018

Glad It's the Same

I looked back to see what I wrote about the rodeo bbq cookoff for the last few years, and 2 years ago I wrote it about it on this exact day (Texas Independece Day).  So since the cookoff is a tradition, maybe writing about it on March 2nd can be a tradition too.


Last Friday night was the cookoff and I think we had passes to 5 or 6 booths, but it feels like we only went to 3 or 4.


Jason and I have been dieting so we were super excited to eat!
None of the ribs were as good as his, but I was hungry so it all tasted good.



I only care about going to the 1 both that has my favorite band.  I literally look forward to it every year.

This year they even had a glitter blower/cannon and what could be better than that?  

Um, nothing.  Nothing but a light up tambourine. 

I had to watch this video I made about 3 times to figure out what I'm saying...which is "I just got myself a light up tambourine! Things are about to get serious!"


I'm not sure if the band passed out sunglasses before or after the tambourines, but clearly, I was having a blast either way.

I'm already looking forward to next year!

No comments: