Sunday, November 17, 2019

Big Name Players

Last week Reed was invited by his friend, Kenny, to go watch some pretty fancy pants tennis.   They went down to Rice University and saw Andy Roddick, James Blake, Juan Carlos Ferrero, and Tommy Haas.  


Here they are getting Ferrero's autograph, Reed is easy to spot in his orange sweatshirt.


Kenny's mom texted me "Andy is cute" and sent me this picture.  Reed told me the next day, "Andy is fat.  I mean, not real fat, just kinda like dad, he has some flab."  (Reed is in the orange sweatshirt.)
I personally can't see an ounce of fat or flab on Andy, so Jason better take that compliment and run. That's the best compliment he's every received about his body. Ever. 


Kenny was able to talk Tommy Haas out of his hat (and get him to sign it) and Reed talked Juan Carlos out of a sweatband. 

Reed was very excited when he got home and had a great time. 

No comments: