Sunday, February 5, 2023

Finally!

 After 5 long months I can finally post about JR.  He's been in what feels like the longest pledgeship ever. And I, for one, was certainly not going to mess it up by posting about him.  But we got the text last night that he's been initiated, so now I can blog about him. 

Going way, way back to the first week of school, Jason thought I had lost my mind while he was going through rush (they do real rush, like the girls do).  I couldn't sleep and I was a nervous wreck the whole time. 

I know for a fact I let out a very loud squeal when this text came in because he got what he wanted.



Below is a sampling from September and October, there was so much stuff I can't even remember what all it was. 








In October Jason and I got to go to parents weekend at the house.  I believe when I blogged about it I said JR had an "event".  I was so impressed with how beautiful the house is and how nice it is on the inside. 

This was the first time Jason had ever been in a fraternity house in his life.
Besides Jason wearing a high school pullover (JR and I made lots of fun of him for that), we behaved perfectly since we were sent a full page of notes telling what we were allowed to say/do and not say/do.



We'll finish up the semester tomorrow. 

No comments: