Friday, November 8, 2024

Burgers. Literally.

 So one of Reed's cross country buddies invited him (and 2 other friends) to the Texans/Colts game.  But even better, they got to do the Whataburger hamburger race.  (They knew they were going to get to do it before the game.  They weren't chosen randomly at the game.) 


When Reed told me I knew exactly what he was talking about as they do it at every game.  Jason and I decided to go to the game so we could see him.  And it was so funny, especially since we know all the kids.   

All 4 of these guys are cross country guys, so I imagine it was one of the fastest races they've had. Reed said the best part was getting to stand on the field level during the game waiting to do the race.

Reed is on the left side and is the bun. 

No comments: