The boys all accidentally dressed alike for Christmas Eve service. If I had tried to force them to dress alike I would be hearing about it for the rest of my life.
The only person who reported downstairs for Christmas at 8:30 was Kyle. I told him to wake the rest of them up. You would have thought there would have been running downstairs with excitement (or at least storming down angrily that the music was too loud).
I thought brunch would be a good idea this year since we were going to The Texans game. Thankfully Jason was up for it (although I did make more things that I usually do!)
I have no pictures of opening presents, any presents, or anybody that was at Christmas dinner, but I did take a picture of my table.
And this is the one picture I have from The Texans game.

No comments:
Post a Comment