Tuesday, December 10, 2024

MAGA Tree

 So here is my new tree this year.  

Yes, it's right beside our main tree, but it looks better in real life than it does in this picture. 


 I made Barron taller than everyone, and I made Melania to look like she did at the 1st inauguration because she looked so stunningly beautiful that day.  I even made her gloves! 


 

I realized after I took his picture that Usha looked too big, so I trimmed her dress down and now she looks skinner on my tree.


Reed wanted me to make Elon Musk, so I tried to give him his dark MAGA look. 

And Kyle wanted Kai Trump so I put her in a Miami U golfing outfit. Her hair is in a pony tail in the back. 

I want to make more but the days are getting away from me.  I'll update if I get anymore made. 

No comments: