I had a fantastic time in Boston, though what I got most excited about might not be on the typical Freedom Trail tour (though I saw that too).
I went to the Cheers bar!
We chose to sit at the bar that looks like the set (obviously) and I was able to sit right next to the Norm seat. (And there he is over my shoulder).
We ate at America's oldest restaurant, Union Oyster House, and I had clam chowder at almost every meal. I'm aware this is a giant lobster, but I didn't see a giant clam to take a picture with.
I was in love with our hotel. Look how cute the wallpaper is. It's American Revolutionaries and marathoners!
Speaking of the Revolutionaries, I saw lots of them.
We went to Boston Common and saw the spot Scott and Debbie got engaged.
Where I almost stepped on this squirrel, so I'm not sure if it was super hot, super tame, or both.
And the Babson campus made me feel right at home.
I don't think it's a coincidence that the Reynolds Campus Center is where the snacks and restaurants are located!
No comments:
Post a Comment