So yes, 4 college acceptances have come in, but yesterday I checked the mail in the afternoon and there was a big envelope. I didn't really look at it closely and just put it on the counter with the other mail. Reed came home from school, took a nap, had a zoom meeting, ate dinner and told me he was going to work out. I causally said, "Oh, open that envelope and see what they sent" really not thinking about it much at all. Reed started excitedly saying "I got in! I got in!" (Well, excitedly for Reed, which is pretty calm for the rest of us.) I thought I was keeping my emotions calm, but Jason still thought someone had died when I called.
It looks like he's going to have some really big choices.
And yes, I know he's wearing a Yale t-shirt. I'll explain that in the next post.
No comments:
Post a Comment