Monday, November 3, 2025

Halloween

 We survived another Halloween! 

I literally came up with Jason's costume Thursday night and mine about 5 minutes before we walked out the door. 

I knew I could make Jason into the Dread Pirate Roberts from The Princess Bride since I'd done it for Reed back in 2nd grade.  I was just going to try and find a red dress or robe and go as Princess Buttercup, but I just couldn't make it work, so after finding a set of ears while frantically digging in the closet I became a ROUS (rodent of unusual size) from the fire swamp.





Jason and I had 2 parties to go to, so we bribed Reed and his friends with dinner if they would stay home and pass out candy.


The reason someone had to stay home...


Kyle also pulled his costume together about 5 minutes before he walked out the door.


But JR's definitely required some preplanning. 

No comments: