Thursday, April 28, 2011

Boogie Down Productions

And I'm not talking about me!

With a house full of boys, I certainly never thought I'd be attending a dance recital.
But as I've learned, never say never with this bunch.

JR's been taking breakdancing all year, and the recital is this weekend.
They had their class (and individual) pictures taken in their costumes this week, but I just couldn't bring myself to buy one.
If his costume actually looked liked a costume, then sure.  But since it just looks like something he could wear to school, I wasn't really sure what I'd do with the pictures.

I told JR I'd take the pictures, and he got right to work giving me his best gang-sta poses.

2 comments:

scooper said...

What happened to the 7 year old I left behind in CO - it appears he has turned into a TEENAGER!!

Ben said...

I agree with Scooper--my how JR has grown. Guess he will be driving by time you come home to Texas this summer! By the way, he is handsome in spite of the gangsta pose.
Lu