Friday, April 29, 2011

Fashion Fabulous Friday-Royal Edition

Jason told me I wasn't allowed to buy a new hat for Wills and Kate's wedding.
(Which I guess is okay since I wasn't technically invited.)
So, I started looking to The Royals to see which of my hats would be best for the 4 AM ceremony this morning.

Choice A: Hot Pink Hat

Royal version: Autumn Phillips (married to Peter Phillips, son of Princess Anne)

My version:

Choice B: Butterfly Hat

Royal Version: Princess Beatrice of York

My version:

Choice C: Orange and Yellow Flower Hat

Royal Version: Princess Anne

My Version: Modeled by Kyle

And Finally, the dark horse...

Choice D: Green Hat

Royal Version: Princess Eugenia of York

My Version: Modeled by both Anita and me

You'll have to check back tomorrow to see what I picked. 
I'll be celebrating tonight.  Yeah for DVR!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going with the pink feathers. MR

Unknown said...

Do you know how much I love you? You make me smile! I'm betting it was your beautiful ladybug hat. Because Kyle was rocking his own fashion fabulousness!

Kimberly Beach said...

I went with a pink nightie and a tousled just-out-of-bed look. No pictures. Hate the press!

Ben said...

I think it is a tie--the pink feathers and the yellow sunflower hat! Both are stunning! and so much more fun than the royals.
Lu